we the living

the fact remains, that all WE are concerned about is "I"; & its pretty necessary to be that way..but we are unable to do without the others..they make us feel what we are..blogs have a similiar purpose...nothing much different..so here are WE trying to live the way our world takes us; we really cant afford to be a loner,can we??

Monday, February 11, 2008

everything i knew about nothing long back....& now...

when i was a child i used to close my eyes & try to imagine "nothing"...No me,no room,no world, no stars, nothing atall..only miles & miles of darkness.....I tried hard not to think of anythink & feel the chill...my mind,of course would not let me discover nothing...there were scraps of memories & thoughts falling into the black night...but most of all i would get tired of it & slaken a bit...& in would come a shred of lamplight from another room,the mind would rush towards it like a heart towards whatever it understands of love...Nothing would quickly become everything.The sound of voices, the furnitures,the porcelain container of a mother's love.The world would rush back,object by familiar object...
I wish i could close my eyes more often now.....& feel the streaks of light rushing back to me in-between the eye lashes.....one can feel pretty alone without the familiar clutter....

but now i find this aloneness can be pretty intoxicating......
you are just left with yourself........& you can simply love being that way......
cause thats when you discover so much of yourself which you never knew was there in you atall...!! you learn to respond more spontaneously to life...
with more energy...with more honesty....thats when you are in love with life.....
and everything seems beautiful & you just wanna share it......
try being alone sometimes & enjoy yourself..........

2 Comments:

Blogger ankit-we the loving said...

A poetic expression of the wholesome self.A reality, attainment of which can only give us bliss.
Alas this would have happened,Do I,who has taken birth in this world would have to repay the debts which I took in the past life.Otherwise why not I continued with my aloneness which was with me when I was in the womb. I came out alone and took the first breath with a cry,when all your creation laughed and enjoyed. They gave me a name and definition with a code of conduct, constantly follwed up by the gang viz. society.Whenever I shouted and called you, my father,for my salvation, you turned your back to me. O GOD! I am your offspring with your DNA, i would find my path myself. I would be happy alone even with no desire of meeting you and then probably you will come to me and take me in your lap and shower your love to me.I dont crave for you and your love. Leave me alone.

Regards.

February 11, 2008 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger abhijit k. said...

even before I read ur blog, I guessed it right, isn't it ?

abhijit k./delhi

April 29, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home